What is included in Alacero-57 registration rate?
Alacero-57 registration rate includes right:
- Special rates at hotels with which Alacero has an agreement (venue and support hotels)
- Preferential registration payment (only Members of Alacero)
- Access to the Committee meetings (only Members of Alacero)
- Access to conference meetings (October 25 and 26)
- Free access to ExpoAlacero 2016 (October 24, 25 and 26)
- Welcome cocktail offered by Alacero Sunday (October 24)
- Lunch (October 25)
- Dinner offered by the Brazilian Organizing Commission (October 25)
- Briefcase with all conference documentation
- Gift from the Organizing Committee
- Tourist tour for the ladies-companions (October 25, 26)
- Gifts for the ladies
- Access to the exclusive mini-site with information on the conference, list of participants and the possibility to download the presentations of the speakers (after exposure) and social event photos.
- Plant Visit, post-conference (October 27).
Do members and affiliates enjoy of additional benefits?
Alacero members and Affiliates enjoy a special registration rate of US$1,500. Also, they are entitled to participate of Committee and Board meetings that will be held at the Windsor Barra da Tijuca hotel on October, Sunday 23 and Monday 24.
What is not included in the registration rate?
All accommodations, transport and parking costs, as well as any other service not described in Answer 1 are excluded of the Registration Rate.
How should I do to register?
You should complete the form posted in this web site, making clear the payment method of your preference.
Which are the accepted payment methods?
Payment of registration fee may be made through bank transfer. For payments with credit cards requiring telephone care, should contact to email@example.com or call +56-2-22330545. In the case of bank transfers, you must send the proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payments with bank transfer or credit should contact to email@example.com.
Getting a Visa to visit Brazil
Alacero is not responsible for obtaining the required documentation (passports and/or visas) to enter Brazil. Alacero can give support to Alacero-57 participants (who are already registered and have paid their registration fee) by issuing invitation letters. If you need a letter, please request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend checking the entry requirements at the Brazilian Embassy in your country in advance.
Cancelations and changes
Subscriptions can be canceled entitled to reimbursement within the time listed below:
- Until July 29, 2016 - 100% refunds
- Until September 16, 2016 - 40% refunds
- From September 17, 2016 - no refunds
The owner of the registration may be replaced before the start of the conference and until credential and materials are requested at the Accreditation Area, provided that both delegates belong to the same company. After the conference activities are undertaken and if a delegate has already acquired his/her credential and materials in the Accreditation Area, the name of the credential may not be changed in order to give the access to another person.
Where can I find the list of participants and the presentations of the speakers?
The list of participants will be available at the Exclusive Web site for Alacero-57 participants from September 26. The list will be updated weekly.
Speaker´s presentations will be available for download from the same web site once the speaker concludes his/her presentation.
How do I login Alacero-57 exclusive web site?
From September 26 and once you are registered, you will receive an email with a password. Go to Alacero-57 web site (link) and write this password. The site will ask you to change it to one you can easily remember. This new password will allow you to access the site any time you want, before and during the Conference. If you did not receive your password or forgot it, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you a new one.
What is the Conference dress code?
As a reference, participants of former editions of Alacero Conference preferred business suits or business casual attire to attend the panel sessions. Wearing t-shirts, shorts, sandals and bath suits is not allowed during Alacero-57 events.
May I go with a companion?
All companions of conference attendees are welcome to Alacero-57 and entitled to participate in all social activities of the Conference (coctail, dinner and companions programme). Companions may not participate in panel sessions or ExpoAlacero 2016.
If these answers are not satisfactory, please send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org